Short-term Rental Turnover
We provide cleaning services for short-term rental hosts.
There has been a boom in short-term lodging and vacation rentals in the city of Boston. If you have jumped on that wagon, keeping your space in tip-top shape can be a stressful responsibility, especially with frequent turnovers. Lack of cleanliness will very likely result in a bad review, and you can’t afford for that to happen!
Luckily, we’re here to help. We are able to get your space in pristine shape just in time for each new group of guests to check in. We are here to clean up after past guests and prepare your vacation rental for your next set of visitors.
Just like with our residential house cleaning services, we clean your vacation rental property with all green cleaning products. We value both the environment and the health of your guests. We do our part to ensure that the air they breathe is free of artificial and toxic ingredients by using all natural, green cleaning products.
House Bliss Cleaning is your trusted partner to help to take the hassle out of home hosting. We offer:
Turning your rental house in top shape for guests includes
- Make the bed(s)
- Inspect bed sheets to remove any stray hair with a lint roller
- Dust furniture
- Clean as needed inside closets and drawers
- Vacuum and mop the floors (also under the beds)
- Wash shower
- Empty bathroom from all used and left shampoos and soaps
- Clean and disinfect the toilet and sink
- Clean inside drawers and making sure there is no hair
- Vacuum and damp mop floor
- Wash and put dishes away
- Put a new kitchen towel and a fresh sponge for guest
- Clean inside the fridge, remove unwanted food
- Wipe the Microwave (inside and outside)
- Wipe the toaster and Kettle
- Wipe the countertop
- Clean Coffee Pot
- Refill Coffee, sugar, tea
- Change garbage bags in the kitchen, and taking the garbage out
- Check for items that are misplaced and move them back
- Check for spider web on the ceiling and corners
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum sofa and rugs
- Vacuum and damp mop floor
- Restock of your essential supplies during every clean. We'll notify you if you're running low on listed supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, conditioner, anything else you offer in your rental)
- We will customize a cleaning and laundry service for your short-term rental in Boston, providing freshly laundered linens and towels for every clean.
Disclaimer: Airbnb is a trademark of Airbnb, Inc, and is not affiliated with House Bliss Cleaning, LLC
Questions And Answers About Short Term Cleaning
You might think that turning over your Airbnb rental is going to be the easiest part about hosting? Think again! Vacation rental cleaning requires attention to details. The house needs to be properly staged, look and smell clean to cause a good first impression when guests walk in.
In some occasions, the guest may eat out during their stay, but it does not mean the kitchen should not be clean. Most guests will at least make breakfast in the morning. Imagine waking up to make a cup of coffee and finding there are no filters, or the coffee pot was never cleaned! The bathrooms must be sparkling clean. If your guest sees hard water and soap scum build up inside the shower, your guests will not like that. Bedrooms are the most used space by guests. Your guests look for the same comfort as in a hotel room, so no dust bunnies allowed under the beds!
You can trust House Bliss Cleaning as a partner to provide an excellent check-in experience to your guests. Our leading team brings in hospitality provider experience, so we understand the difference between residential cleaning and hospitality cleaning. In addition to a detailed cleaning, our crew knows the importance to open and check inside drawers and closets, and why we must report any signs of smoke or damages in the unit.
In order to maintain a high hospitality standard that will get you to the super host title, your property must be presentable, as a five-star hotel every time. Our methods are simple but often overlooked. We create a unique profile called “Property 101” with high standard cleaning practices that are used to train our cleaning crew. After each turnover, the crew also complete a checklist that covers cleaning details from A to Z and sure no detail is missed.
A turn over cleaning is a standard cleaning, changing beds, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, surface dusting, wipe inside the fridge and oven. But a deep house cleaning that consists of a full scope of cleaning, wiping doors, baseboards, wiping window sills and hand clean blinds, cleaning oven, full fridge cleaning, wiping cabinet doors, cleaning inside bathroom cabinets, moving furniture (where possible) to clean behind, vacuuming under the rugs, and more. We recommend the initial cleaning and once every 6-months.
Currently, we work with hosts in Boston and nearby neighborhoods, including South End, Back Bay, South Boston, West End, Charlestown, East Boston, Cambridge, Brighton and Brookline.